“快乐”,这个词太平淡,我就像是漫步云端。
"Enjoyed" is too mild a word. I walked on air.
位于海拔2700米之上,这处“云端漫步”是奥地利施蒂里亚最受欢迎的旅游景点之一。
Located 2.700 m above sea level, this cool skywalk is one of the most popular destinations in Styria, Austria.
我觉得我就像是在云端漫步。
I felt like I was walking on the top of clouds.
螺旋楼梯不仅是重新连接各层功能的新的垂直交通体系,也作为陈列馆的展示流线。这条“天路”寓意着云端漫步,也是云南公路人不断向上进取的象征。
Spiral staircase is not only a new vertical transportation system connected to the function of each layer, Also as a gallery show streamline.
2007年7月拉法把永哥从西汉姆联带到了利物浦,但是在安菲尔德他却仅得到了有限的荣誉。(特别鸣谢漫步云端的熊同学…)
Benayoun has enjoyed only limited success at Anfield since being taken there from West Ham by Rafa Benitez in July 2007.
谁曾漫步在午夜的云端?
Who has paced the midnight sky?
让心灵在云端漫步。
Let the soul walking on a cloud.
我感觉漫步在莉塔做的卡布其诺云端。
I feel like I'm floating on a cloud of Rita's cappuccino foam!
当你感到自己被吞没时,深呼吸,散散步,看看你周围那些简单的风景,然后甚至是你还没意识到时,你就已经漫步在云端了。
When you feel overwhelmed, just take a deep breath, take a nice little walk, watch your surroundings simply, and before you know it you will be walking on air.
我相信我能够飞,所以我在云端漫步!
I believe I can fly so I walk in the sky!